Our SQL Books page provides a comprehensive list of books that are sure to take your knowledge of SQL the next level.
Books are available in both paper copy and eBook (digital) formats. Although there are times when I prefer to have a paper copy at my disposal, I highly recommend ebooks for a number of reasons:
- Availability: Shop online to purchase and immediately download your copy over the internet
- Price: Digital copies are typically cheaper than paper copies.
- Interactive: Digital copies may offer interactive content that is simply not available in paper copy form
- Multiple Devices: Digital copies can be viewed on or downloaded to multiple devices
- Progress: Reading progress is synchronized between devices assuming internet services are available while reading.
- Environment: Ebooks are environmentally friendly.
- Storage Space: Multiple eBooks can be stored on a single device saving valuable shelf space.
- Portability: A single device is less cumbersome to carry than several paper copy books
- Sources: Digital products are immediately available from a variety of sources including Amazon, Packt, Kobo, and Apple iBooks
- Cross-Platform: Compatible readers such as Kindle make it easy to read your book from virtually any device.
- Online: Programs such as Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited provide free access to books with certain restrictions.
- Subscription Services: As a Mapt-Pro subscriber, you can download a free ebook everyday. Visit packtpub.com for more details on this extremely cost effective program.
While paper doesn’t require batteries, the list above makes for a compelling case to consider the digital option.